We usually just do a door split for bands with more going to out of town and/or bands with an obviously larger draw.
the house takes 10% (+$10 for music publishing fees) and pays out the other 90% to the bands.
we pay our sound/door staff out of the bar, not the door.
first band starts at 10pm, if it's 4 bands we prefer a 9:45 start time.
NOTE - For earlier shows starting before 9pm our staff needs to adjust their schedule so that's an added expense. We need to take $20 out of the door per hour to pay our sound/door staff. If we start at 8pm we take $20, a 7pm start time costs $40 total, etc.
We usually charge a $5 cover, but we can charge what ever the bands want, or even do a show w/ no cover if wanted.
Bands also get a 15% discount at the bar the night of their show.
2 guest list spots per band member.
ideal load in time is 8:30.
we start taking the cover around 9pm.
For local shows set times run 30-45 minutes.
We have a full PA - mikes, cords, stands, DIs & stage monitors.
We usually just do line checks, but if a sound check
is needed we can schedule one with enough notice.
we ask that local bands make & hang fliers for the show and try to promote the gig as best they can.
The Funhouse is located pretty much across the street from the Space Needle, a little north of downtown Seattle.
The Funhouse, 206 5th ave N., Seattle, WA 98109
Phone: (206) 374.8400
Booking Email: MyFatAssProductions@gmail.com
There is parking in the rear of the building.
the funhouse is 21+
the room holds 200.
The Funhouse does not book bands who espouse or are associated with racist, homophobic, discriminatory or hateful ideologies, and we reserve the right to cancel any
performance if we discover a band holds or is associated with bigoted views